Sunday, October 6, 2013

Flowers and Snow

 We had a weather forecast for snow and cold so I toke one last picture of our pretty flowers in the front flower beds.  - notice the Halloween decorations on the old pump!
 So pretty - I also picked a bouquet for the kitchen table... looks and smells good!
 Here's the snow on the flowers - now they are all brown and will be recycled on FHE this week.
 I subbed at a 5th grade class on Thursday and Friday - the kids were happy about the snow at recess - but all had wet feet - in winter all the kids have boots...but only a couple brought them on Friday.
They took their wet shoes off and placed them on the heater to get them dry!!  They went to library in their stocking feet - I checked before with the librarian and it was okay!

1 comment:

  1. I love your flowers!! Smart kiddos with cozy dry feet!!

    ReplyDelete