Friday, November 23, 2012

More Christmas Stroll

 It was fun to see the younger children with their families be excited about the parade ... made me miss all my wonderful grandchildren!  Stan would have liked to ride up on this snowmobile - not quite 'surfing' the van but close!
 Lewistown is surrounded by four mountain ranges - the Snowys, the Mocasions, the Judith range and the Belt range.
 Yay for Santa Claus - I remember each Christmas season when we lived in Terre Haute, Indiana - Polly, Heidi, Jennie, Stan and Kurt were so excited for Christmas.  We went to a mall and Santa Claus came in a helicopter in the parking lot.  The kids were so happy and joyful that it made me cry tears of happiness at their excitement - 1976 I think.  Enjoy this wonderful season with your little ones - they grow up and get little ones of their own!!!
Dad's favorite was this wagon pulled by big mules - it was last so the pooper scoopers could do their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment