Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Flight Cancelled

 With John being the Bishop of their ward, these are some of the Christmas things going to needy families - Sue and I found the bags at Bed, Bath and Beyond - aren't they adorable? plus how fun to leave a Santa bag on a doorstep instead of a cardboard box? picture with chair so you can see how big they are!

 Sue and Brad - loved spending just a short time with loved siblings - wish Becky, Derrell, and Craig could have been there also!!
It was so much fun to be at Kurt and Emily's house!  They had a family party at the Sheffield's so Kurt took me to Aunt Sue's for the night - My airplane to Provo was scheduled for Monday, 6:15pm.  Sue and I had a nice time shopping Monday and I even got a haircut - knowing that once in Provo my services were needed in the house - not the beauty parlor!!  since I had room in my suitcase after leaving gifts at Kurt's - I was happy to fill the empty space!!  At the airport after waiting for an hour they announced that the flight to Provo was cancelled due to weather in Provo - so Uncle John came back to the airport and picked me up - one more night at the best Bed and Breakfast in CO!!  Sue called Brad and he was home so we spent a delightful hour with he and Danielle at their beautiful home ... loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment